Celebrate Spring with Butterfly Cookies!
Super-simple-to-make Embossed Butterfly Cookies! They’re easy enough for kids to make and perfect for any spring or summer party or event. They’re pretty enough with just a simple glaze, or they can be easily be dressed up for a more formal occasion.
Happy Cinco de Mayo! I don’t have a great Mexican recipe like last years Mexican Butterfly Pizza, but I do have a very kid-friendly way to make a super easy treat for Easter, Mother’s Day, an afternoon tea, a picnic or any spring or summer celebration.
The only connection this may have with Cinco de Mayo is that you could use Mexican vanilla (one of my favorites) and that I think the butterfly makes a superb symbol for freedom (Here’s a great article on the history of Cinco de Mayo).
These cookies are ridiculously simple to make: flour, roll, squash, flour, squish, flex, bake, squee! But if you’re the sort of person who appreciates a bit more detail, then:
More ideas for your Butterfly Mold
See lots more ideas for making butterfly-themed treats, crafts and gifts for Mother’s Day, Easter, and any other spring or summer holiday or celebration:
• ZANDA PANDA’s Kaleidoscope Butterfly Page
• Celebrate spring with a butterfly-themed garden party or afternoon tea
• More creative spring and Summer Butterfly-Themed ideas
• Recipe: Strawberry Butterfly Pie with embossed butterfly crust
• More Butterfly Cookies! Mini butterfly-shaped cookies & two-tone ice cream sandwiches
• How to Make Polymer Clay Butterfly Jewelry
• Two-Tone Chocolate Cake Topper (made with the Kaleidoscope Heart Mold, but the technique is the same)
Kaleidoscope Butterfly Packaging
Kaleidoscope Butterfly Cake Topper/Cookie/Chocolate/Craft Mold $24.95
There’s SO much you can do with this mold, For more information, or to purchase a ZANDA PANDA Kaleidoscope Butterfly Mold, please visit ZANDA PANDA’s website!
Or subscribe to our ‘Favorite People‘ List for future news and specials!
Thanks for stopping by, please visit again!